Is to enable all learners’ access to learning through the provision of:-
- differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards informed by the curriculum
- Every young mind is to be prepared to confront the competitive world with their inner ability skills that nurtured.
- highly effective teachers, focussed on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching and mentoring and collaboration
- A quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice enriching, engaging resources
- Opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision making partnerships.